Friday 26 September 2014

After arriving at Mediclinic I had to pay

I went to Clicks where nothing was covered by Affinity.

After the 3rd day of NOTHING clearing, I took him to Intercare and paid for the doctor my self, who after 2 minutes rushed my son to hospital, (his condition was the exact same as on the one with the Dr in the network)

After arriving at Mediclinic I had to pay R 8'000.00 deposit upfront for them to see my son as they do not affiliate with Affinity (as per their website & brochures).

After explaining his critical condition to the call centre - I was promised a return call - and am still waiting.

My son is in Hospital, and Affinity has not called back!

Please don't send advertising on my cell phone, I use my phone for business. Please take me off your SMS list.

Please don't send advertising on my cell phone, I use my phone for business. Please take me off your SMS list.

I have received nothing but excellent service from Affinity Health since I joined them in June 2013. I must say, Affinity Health is definitely the most efficient and competent Medical Aid / Insurance I have ever subscribed to or dealt with, not to mention the most affordable too. Their personnel are also the friendliest of all the Medical Aids I've ever subscribed to. Well done to you guys! Keep up the excellent work!

Up to now I have had great service from Affinity health. I have been trying to get pre-authorisation for a septumplasty procedure. I have followed all the rules and guidelines. Today I call back after I have received the motivational letter from the ENT. I answered all the questions. Portia then asked me when was I diagnosed, I answered the 11th of June to which she responded how is that possible? Implying that I am not telling the truth. Am I and the ENT then uneducated or stupid? I have never been spoken to like that. Disgustingly rude. Needless to say I still do not have my pre-approval for the procedure I need to undergo.

No comments:

Post a Comment