Friday 26 September 2014

you get a booklet from them stating

After we contacted her via BBM, she would not help us with any information. She told us to just phone the call center. We don't have a policy number. No documentation. The way she sold us this plan, sounded too good to be true. Now I am thinking it is.

No money has been paid, the 1st debit order is to go off the 1st April 2014 - we want to cancel this before that date

you get a booklet from them stating they pay for bloodtests but when you go for bloodtests a month later you receive a bill from the hospital stating that Affinity rejected to pay the account because they dont pay for those needed bloodtests my doctor sent me to do. I'm cancelling my account with them as i need to pay for those bloodtests and can use the money i pay every month towards affinity to pay for them. they should let their customers know what exactly they do pay. will see if they will have customers after that.


I contacted Kokkie Hartmann for a quotation and within 5 minutes I had everything on my mail.
They keep sending SMS with offers. Get stuffed Affinity. Why must we pay for SMS to 'opt out' of your unwanted offers? You are damaging your brand by hassling people without permission. This is the 2nd time I have asked you to stop contacting me.
I contacted him back with certain questions and was surprised to receive a mail again quickly

With such attitude and service Affinity Health should be proud to have him as a marketing agent !
 I would like to cancel the Insurance I have with you due to poor service I got from you, my ID number iis 8407120869085. I have joined Affinity in October till to date I have a tooth problem with I keep on sent to a dentist who has issues with attending to his appointment I feel you need to look at the Dr under you network cause they are not keeping their word I am very angry as I left work early for my appointment with no help then I went again today but she didn't show up claiming she is sick. I would like to cancel with immediate effect. I don't want any debts from my account pas from the 1st of February I am no longer your member . so know they debited my account on the 25/02/2014 but i did say i am canceling as from 01/02/2014 there should be no debit


 Policy was taken out last November with Call Centre.Agent did not explain the finer details like "cooling off period" etc.

Double debit taken off my account without notification,but is refunded 2 weeks later after a number of telephones calls at my cost.

I then ask for the policy to be cancelled and initial debit to be refunded as I did not use the benefits on the policy,I was asked to take it up with the General Manager.After leaving a number of messages and sending emails to him I get a response about the "cooling off period" has passed.

I then reply to the email asking him to listen to the recording when the policy was taken.Again after leaving messages and a few days passing,all I get is the proof of delivery of the welcome pack.

So in other words its my fault that I did not read the T/C's and they have gained the one premium paid.

I have family members wanting to join this company,but definitely not after this episode.
I have submitted numerous claims to Affinity Health. I have only been paid on two occasions but the one payment only amounted to R2 refund,
Who is processing my other claims and why don't I receive any feedback or correspondence


I joint affinity Health in August on their day to day plan then changed to Comprehensive Plan dated 01/09/2014. I checked with the Consultant Sanchia about the Chronic Medication, if it will be covered, she e-mailed me to confirm that it will be covered. 6 months later after the waiting period I applied for my Chronic Medication, a consultant Amelda phoned me to say that the Chronic Medication has been approved only to E-mail me the next day and say the medication is not covered. Paul the Manager decided to changed the hospital waiting period from 12 months as stated on the brochure to 24 months. After me sending him all correspondence with them he still has not resolved the problem. They have not even paid GP consultation fees.

They approved the Plans without contacting the underwriting department, so now 6 month later I get punished for their mistakes.

I am now tired of liaising with them as it seems they wont admit fault. He sends me forms to apply for Comprehensive cover which we have already.
I am now taking the legal route together with Ombudsman. Will not advice anyone to join Affinity Health.

I signed on at affinity healthe and the documents states clearly 02/02/2014 the first payment. I saw no money was deducted and emailed Nikki, she said I did signed for the 27th I did email a copy to her that she can see I signed for the 2nd, she promise will be fixed. Now I got email they taking off two payment this month! I clearly said let's start new and siad the first payment must go off the 2nd of march as it was ther fault with the falls statement they said I signed for while a have the signed doc with me ane the original email with the date! Money don't grow on my back, first they ****and now wane just take double payment for there ****. That's a bad start, nmake sure Affinity you don't take two payment the 2nd of march or I will reverse the money and cancel due to your office people putting there own dates in

No comments:

Post a Comment