Friday 26 September 2014

Onder in die Mielies

I would like to clarify that is for Affinity Insurance and not Affinity Health.I see that Affinity Insurance does not respond to any listings on this site and confirmed this morning that Affinity Health and Affinity Insurance are the same company,different divisions.Being in an accident is a traumatic experience especially when it's due to someone else's negligence.You are supposed to have some comfort in the fact that you are insured.My experience with Affinity Insurance has been nothing more than absolutely disgusting and reading the other listings i see I am not the only person.Claim forms was sent to them on the - 31/05/2014On the 24/06/2014 they requested a settlement letter I sent them the settlement letter and the registration certificate on the 25/06/2014They sent me the first agreement on the 09/07/2014 however they were charging me a penalty of R 23 880 for not submitting the inspection certificate , however this document was sent to them when I took the insurance , they will not take an insurance without this. Anyway they insisted that I didn't send it so I got another copy and sent it.This charge was waivered.I was entitled to R7500 which has not yet paid out.

Het in 2013 aangesluit by Affinity.

1 van die vrae wat vir my baie belangrik was is kinders met Mangels.Dis enige ma Se bekommeris. My vraag voor aansluiting was word mangels gecover sou dot moes uit? Omdat daar n wag priode van 1

2mnde is vir seker operasies? Waarop geantwoord is dat mangels Onder die illness benefit sou val. So gaan ons Nou Junie 2014 na n Dr omdat my kids siek bly. Hy verwys ons na n spesialis. Ek betaal toe die spesialis sommer self. Hy Se toe dis baie belangrik dat die kinders se mangels moet uitgehaal word omdat dit baie groot is.. my dogtertjie het permanente infesksie. Sou ons die mangels los kan dot later hartversaking ens veroorsaak. Ek kontak toe affinity om te hoor hoe ek Nou vorentoe werk. Hoe kry ek pre Auth nommer. Net om te hoor mangels word nie gedek nie, dis n dag procedure. Na ek die mail aangestuur het wat Se dit word gedek soek hul motiverings briewe van Dr. Kry dit stuur aan, word ignore.. na 4 mails op 1 dag en 2 mislukte oproepe kry ek reply. Hul soek nou quotes. Dis gister 22 Jul. Mangels gerook by Dr 30 Jul. KRY no n mail bereid om 13000 te betaal van 30000. Maar eers na operasie. Ek is stom. Hoe betaal ek dit? Kan dit nie glo nie

No comments:

Post a Comment